Welcome to the Home of the Otsego Bands
Tentative Performance Schedule
(Sept. & Oct. 2020)
*** See Link Below for Sept. 26 Itinerary ***
- Sept. 26 – Creative Arts Standstill Performance 11am. Downtown Otsego at UMC parking lot.
- Sept. 26 – OBI late afternoon performance. We will also need student and parent volunteers. Complete Show start time is tentatively 1:30pm.
- October 3 – Hastings Competition. Time unknown.
- October 17 – Vicksburg Competition. Time unknown.
We now have an Amazon wishlist that contains items that the band would love to have. Please check out the link below and any help you can provide would be appreciated!
2020 Theme Apparel Order Form
Click the link below to access the order form for this year’s theme apparel!
Summer Rehearsal Safety Protocols
*** UPDATED – 04/21/20 ***
Chaperone Application has been added to the Information Page
Interested in joining the OHS Color Guard?
Click this link to learn more!
2013 – 2019 Marching Band Show Recordings are Now Available!
Click the link above to learn more about how you can re-experience the past 7 years of the award winning Otsego High School Marching Band performances
Otsego Bands Calendars and Stickers are now available!
Did you see the beautiful Otsego Band Calendars and the Otsego Bands logo stickers at Band A Thon?
You can still purchase the calendars or upload your own photos to create your own calendar, with 50% of the proceeds going to Otsego Bands.
Updated Otsego Band Apparel Order Forms
We’ve got the updated order forms for the 2019-2020 Theme shirts, Otsego Band apparel and the NEW BAND JACKET!!
Can You Help the Band with Any of This?
We are looking for all variety of equipment, materials and skills. If you can help with any of these please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Propane tanks to have or borrow
- 5 gal gas can for lawn mower gas
- Bottle of Stabil Fuel Stabilizer
- Minor repair of Wagon
- Light metal work on aluminum Drum Major stand
- Sturdy ~100ft fence for crowd control at OBI (Like at a construction site to keep people out)
- Someone to service the lawn mower (Oil, Lubrication)
Longer Term Needs:
- Large Freezers for the Fair Booth
Nice to have:
- Small Air Compressor for cart tires
- Commercial Ice Machine for the Fair Booth
- Custom paint job on lawn mower and golf cart